ATTENTION ALL ROBCHICKS AND ROBDUDES!!!!!




As you can see It's that time again! Convention Time!!!! We try to let everyone know at least 6 months in advance as to where you can meet BlowRob himself. That's always a fun experience. As we ask before any convention please respect BlowRob when taking pictures with him. He is not to be used in any perverted manner whatsoever. Thank you for respecting out wishes and policy.


Anyways, We are planning on attending the Twi Tour in Nashville, TN once again. As you can see BlowRob is very excited as are we to be a part of what will be the 5th convention we have attended. The convention dates are Friday April 13 through Sunday April 15th 2012


The convention will take place at the http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-opryland/ . Special room rates will be available upon release of the tickets for the convention. The tickets are not yet on sale. Once they are I will post an update. Myself, Nikki, Schona and another gal will be reserving a junior suite which can serve as a central meeting place for coffee, drinks, breakfast, etc. We will be prepared. The 4 of us (BlowRob included) will be arriving at the Gaylord Wednesday evening and leaving Monday morning. We will be driving from my area, the St. Louis metro area.


We have started getting the Preferred tickets rather then the Gold. We have done enough of the balls and would rather spend time away from the convention and spend some time visiting around town. The difference is you don't get the from area seating, but you do get assigned seating, no ticket for the Ball, no Karaoke and no concert. It usually runs about $180 for the weekend. You can also watch http://www.creationent.com/calendar.htm#twilight_tn for tickt information on this convention as well as others.


I will have more infomation posted as soon as it is available. I hope we can rally up some old friends to come out and play.


P.S. We still hit the grocery and try to cut back on eating out so be prepared if we dont eat out much. You are more then welcome to join in ona trip to the grocery. The rooms should have a small fridge. I drive a Tahoe so I can fit a group to the store at scheduled times.


**UPDATE 9/21/11


Creation Entertainment's
Official Twilight Convention


First guest: Booboo Stewart (Seth Clearwater)


**UPDATED 11/5/11


Alex Meraz (Paul of The Wolf Pack). Appearing Saturday and Sunday


**UPDATE 10/21/2011


The following cast members have been added to the convention:


Christian Camargo (Eleazar of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and Part 2)


Casey LaBow (Kate of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Parts 1 & 2)

7 comments:

  1. BlowRob is too cute!! I'd love to attend a TwiCon, but they never have any even remotely close to me! :( Oh well, maybe I'll get to next year's LA TwiCon when I go to the premiere!

  1. Unknown said...:

    This will be our 5th convention. Omg so much fun. The cast members love to see us and BlowRob. It's hysterical. I definately recommend going to one.

  1. solesin said...:

    Hope you have a great time!
    @marysolsm

  1. twiholic said...:

    BlowRob is so funny, you are so creative :)
    @twiholicBlog

  1. Unknown said...:

    Thank you twiholic. We are honored he's a member of our family.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Blanch here. Welcome to the site and thanks for playing along with our scavenger hunt, Married2MyJacob, Solesin and Twiholic. We hope you will keep coming back to visit us.

  1. Unknown said...:

    omg Alex will be so happy to see BlowRob again!! I'm sure Alex could use an updated pic for his twitter LOL

Post a Comment

 
RobNation © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops | Additional Design by RobsButtonsbabe