Robert Pattinson Talks About How Twilight Fans Want Him to Succeed

I can't tell you how happy I am that Rob realizes how much we support him and want him to do well.  It makes all of this blogging worthwhile.  :)


Robert Pattinson has a new interview with Premiere France where he talks about his involvement inCosmopolis. I loved what he had to say about the Twilight fans and how much the fans want the actors in Twilight to succeed in their other roles.
P: Is there some part of you that is thrilled to surprise your Twilight fans who would see Cosmopolis?
RP: When my casting in Cosmopolis was announced, I saw many of them buying Don DeLillo’s book. And it doesn’t shock them at all that I’m playing a role like this one. On the contrary, I feel liek they want to see us succeed, for us to be successful after the saga. They want us to be loved and respected. They’re aren’t fans like any others, they might not all be movie fanatics, but I can feel in them a desire to become one. They’re interested in what we do, even if it’s an usual movie like Cosmopolis. Actors that are in popular hits or franchises, often feel like they have to do things that would please ‘this’ audience. But I think that they underestimate their spectators. I know that Twilight fans want to adapt themselves. If you’ve played in Transformers, it doesn’t mean you have to limit yourself to that all your life.

Thanks to our source,Team Twilight

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RobNation © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops | Additional Design by RobsButtonsbabe