New Breaking Dawn Clip - "Don't Take Too Long Mrs. Cullen"

A new clip from Breaking Dawn has been released featuring Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as Edward and Bella.

All I have to say is "Wow"!



Thanks to @AccessHollywood for the tip!

2 comments:

  1. Nikki said...:

    Oh good lord ....

    I'm shaking, I have goosebumps, and I'm in tears (again - surprise! LOL).

    I can't wait!!! It's so close but still feels SO FAR AWAY!

  1. Amy aka Blanch said...:

    "Oh Good Lord" were my exact words I think! LOL!

    It was funny, I said it like I was about to go in heat or something and my husband said the same thing "Oh Good Lord" but rolling his eyes and in a totally different tone. :)

Post a Comment

 
RobNation © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops | Additional Design by RobsButtonsbabe