What makes Robert Pattinson Nervous?

Glamour Magazine asks Robert Pattinson what makes him nervous.


Well, Rob you may never get used to it but we have a feeling you'll be getting nominated and winning many, many more awards in the future.  Just stay who you are and never change.  We love watching you on stage accepting your awards just the way you are, "befuddled" and all.



6 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    awwww poor Rob. Your too good at what you do so ya just gotta deal with it tootz.

  1. Amy aka Blanch said...:

    LOL, Sheepy. Just imagine the butterflies in his stomach if he ever gets nominated for an Oscar!! I love that he is nervous and shy about it. It's endearing. It's what makes Rob....Rob.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I bet he sounds too damn sexy saying "befuddled"...lol

  1. *giggles* I would LOVE to hear him say "befuddled"

  1. solesin said...:

    "befuddles" how funny :)
    @marysolsm

  1. Amy aka Blanch said...:

    How great would it be to hear him say that in his wonderful British accent. I can just imagine the goofy little look he had on his face when he said it as well. Adorable.

Post a Comment

 
RobNation © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops | Additional Design by RobsButtonsbabe