Tribute Thursday - Robert's fan video

Hello everyone and welcome to our fifth round of Tribute Thursday!


I start immediately with this Bel Ami's fan video released yesterday, is really wonderful! <3 by verenajj





I'm looking for more...*O* by swenjagrey




Sweet dreams are made of this... :3 by Magiclovers7



This...this... omg! :3 by TheDreamhuntress




I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me... <3  by MCRdeathGOD




I hope you liked them, and I also hope to publish some of my videos (yes, I love video editing) and that these will be at least as beautiful as these. See you next week! xoxo







4 comments:

  1. IrishRose said...:

    Great job Mely! Love the videos! <3

  1. IrishRose said...:

    I'm looking forward to some of your own videos!

  1. Mely said...:

    @IrishRose thanks! :D

  1. Mely said...:

    @IrishRose here's my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/MissJTPattz?feature=mhee

Post a Comment

 
RobNation © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops | Additional Design by RobsButtonsbabe