Update: Winners of the Blu-Ray Copies of Water for Elephants!

Thank you to everyone that participated in our contest. Here are the winners of the Water for Elephants Blu-Rays.

We would like to thank the fine folks at 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment for providing these wonderful prizes.  For those of you who didn't win, you can buy a copy of Water for Elephants on DVD or Blu-Ray tomorrow!


And the winners are:
 
Cheryl
SNVS
Emily Rayne
Brisah2o
Patz
 
Winners, please send me an email to amy@robnation.org with your full names and mailing addresses so I can send them to Fox so they can send your prizes.

22 comments:

  1. oh I want I want I want!!!
    twimom101@yahoo.com

  1. Patz said...:

    Yeah Finally I have been waiting months for it to come out!!!! I can't wait!! girls movie night in here we come!!! so me me me pick me!!!! please please please!!!

  1. Patz said...:

    Oh and I want it!!!

  1. CherylSab said...:

    Amazing movie. I would love to own it so I could watch it on repeat!!

    @CherylSab

  1. Hope said...:

    I really want the Blu-Ray copy for all the amazing features. Thank you for doing this contest!

    Twitter: @HoboHope

  1. brisah2o said...:

    I Love this Movie and everything Rob does, he is amazing!! I need a copy of this cause since me and my hubby got laid off from our jobs, I don't know till when I'll be able to purchase one :( thanks for the opportunity.

  1. EmilyRayne said...:

    Blu-Ray or not, I would really really love to have a copy!! @EmilyRayne

  1. LOVED Rob in this movie so much!!! He did an amazing job! Thanks for another great contest!!! :)

  1. Unknown said...:

    Oh oh can I enter? I missed it in the damn theater. Good luck everyone!

  1. kellyjez said...:

    I didn't get to see it in the theater. I would give anything to have a copy.... I can't wait to watch it. I met Rob while I was in London and he is so unbelievably nice and down to earth. One of the best nights of my life......

  1. leaf_chick said...:

    I love Water for Elephants. I would love to win a Blu-ray of the movie

  1. snvs said...:

    Winning a copy of Water for Elephants would make this Scorpio's day. My birthday is Nov 2nd and the release date is the day before. Perfect timing if you ask me. I love Robert Pattinson and this is a beautiful love story. Shari

  1. Marzena Hagel said...:

    Since I saw all the Twilight movies, Robert Pattinson is a best actor I've ever seen. He is handsome, kind, magical and very friendly. My biggest wish is to meet Robert and to thank him for his incredible jobb.I have all his films and i will send a wish to Santa about this one as well.This movie would be of course a perfect Christmas gift for me!I hope Santa send me one :)
    email:m_hagel@live.no

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Love the actors in this movie live to watch

  1. solesin said...:

    I really want this!

  1. twiholic said...:

    Hope I win it, I love the movie
    @twiholicBlog

  1. Cheryl said...:

    I read the book, but was unable to attend the movie. I can't wait to see how well it was translated on film. Thanks for the opportunity to enter.

    dizzybloom(at)gmail(dot)com

  1. Amy aka Blanch said...:

    @kellyjez - We would love to hear about your meeting Rob experience!

  1. Nikki said...:

    Kelly told me all about it when we toured Ben and Jerry's 2 summers ago. SO JEALOUS!

    I would love to meet Rob just to say thanks for bringing my bff into my life. :)

  1. Unknown said...:

    I'm so excited to see ppl post yay!

  1. Unknown said...:

    congratz to all the winners! stay tuned for more contests in the near future :)

Post a Comment

 
RobNation © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops | Additional Design by RobsButtonsbabe