'Bem Ami' Rated 15 in the UK and 16 in Ireland

Oh my, my, my do they love to tease us here in the states ...

Rob's upcoming film, 'Bel Ami,' got some new ratings today from the British Board of Film Classification and the Irish Film Classification Office.


'Bem Ami' received a rating of 16 in Ireland, getting marks for 'Strong Sex/Nudity' and 'Strong Language.'



'Bel Ami' received a rating of 15 in England, saying that the film 'Contains Strong Sex.'

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll be sitting here eagerly awaiting something from the US in regards to this film. Otherwise I might have to grab Shellie and hop my butt on a plane to go see our beloved one on the European big screen! ;)

(Thanks to Robsten Dreams!)

3 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Bags can be packed very fast. I'm getting good at trips on the fly LMAO

  1. Nikki said...:

    I have my passport!!! As we all know from our TN trip last year ... LOL! ;)

  1. Unknown said...:

    Oh shit I need to get one.

Post a Comment

 
RobNation © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops | Additional Design by RobsButtonsbabe