Fan Fiction Friday

I'm a day late again, I know. Feel free to smack me around a little. I've never been good with punctuality.

Today's story comes from MariahajilE!

The War is Over is a Twilight-themed fan fiction piece. It's a bit different than most that I've posted thus far, because quite frankly, it isn't all smiles and rainbows and happy endings here and there. It's hard core. It's drama-ridden. It's sad. It's not for the faint of heart.

TWIO centers on two character pairings - Edward & Bella and Edward & Angela - and involves cheating, lying, deception, and of course, love. Iris is an amazingly talented writer, and within the first few chapters of this drabble, readers are hooked.

I've never read a fic that had me craving a daily update in quite the way this one does. It's almost like a drug in the form of words. Each chapter elicits so many emotions in me (and other readers who have reviewed), and makes me want to both love and hate the antagonist character(s).

Head on over to FanFiction.net to read TWIO. Don't forget to leave Iris some love in the form of reviews. You can also visit her blog for more info on the story and you can follow her on Twitter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RobNation © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops | Additional Design by RobsButtonsbabe